upcoming / past events.
- 1st: vihik (a) presented by Rolston String Quartet at Theatre d'Alliance Francaise in Toronto, Canada
- 2nd: shulammite (a) and shulammite (d) presented at Cafeteatret in Oslo, Norway. Courtesy of nyMusikks komponistgruppe.
- 8th: shulammite (c) premiered by Land's End Ensemble at Rozsa Centre in Calgary, Canada.
- 2nd: kj/ærlige ord, premiered by Orkest de ereprijs, in Apeldoorn, Netherlands.
- 29th: Norwegian premiere of new commission work by MolOt ensemble in Nynorskens hus. Courtesy of nyMusikks komponistgruppe.
- 31st: Premiere of Codex Osloënsis in St. Petersburg, Russia in the collaborative project 'Шесть' with [instead] ensemble and friends.
- 7th: Russian premiere of new commission work by MolOt ensemble in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 2nd: isjoriske forsteder premiere with soprano Elisabeth Hetherington, at the National Library of Estonia, Tallinn, Estonia.
- 3rd: vihik (b) / shulammite (e) with the New Music Ensemble of the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre, in Tallinn, Estonia.
- 15th: new work for Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre Symphony Orchestra presented in Tallinn, Estonia.
- 9th: premiere of messe norvégienne profane by Nynorsk messingkvintett and Sean Bell in Oslo, Norway.
- 23rd: messe norvégienne profane on tour in Tallinn, Estonia and Helsinki, Finland.
- Dramatikkens Hus: Collaboration with Norwegian dramaturge Marius Kolbenstvedt on Gjennom Garden in Oslo, Norway.
- 11th: Accordionist Matti Pulkki's Debut Concert || Premiere of collaboration with Finnish accordionist Matti Pulkki in Helsinki, Finland.
- 17th: NyNorsk messingkvintett and Sean Bell with Ensemble 96 || Performance of så når han kommer in Oslo, Norway.
- 31st: Ukho Ensemble || Performance of ring dem som (sk)river postkort og si at blekket har tørket at Plivka Arts Centre in Kiev, Ukraine.
- 11th: MoLot Ensemble plays shulammite (d) at the Philharmonic Hall in Novosibirsk, Russia.
- 31st: natt-öö-ye, a song cycle commissioned by soprano Elisabeth Hetherington to be performed at the Great Hall of the History Museum in Tallinn, Estonia.
- 29th: støy, with Avanti! Chamber Orchestra Members, presented in Porvoo, Finland
- 29th: Operetta jeg gir faen i magnoliaen? presented by Nordic Youth Music Festival (UNM/Ung Nordisk Musikk festival) in Bergen, Norway.
- 6th: Fie Schouten and Jeroen Kimman premieres rykter behøver ikke ord in Bass Clarinet Festival as part of the Gaudeamus Composers' Festival in Utrecht, Netherlands
- 13th: +47 premieres vev.myriade, with soloists Helga Myhr (hardingfele) and Live Brekke (accordion) in Oslo, Norway.
- 14th: CMC presents: ICOT and Michael Bridge || Canadian premiere of utrolig varmt vann for solo accordion in Toronto, Canada. [Postponed to January 2018]
- 16th: Ultima Academy - Triologen II || Premiere of short opera scene [jeg gir faen i magnoliaen?] in the Ultima Academy, in collaboration with Norwegian author Linda Gabrielsen and KHiO in Oslo, Norway.
- 30th: NyNorsk messingkvintett and Sean Bell @ Brasswind || Performance of så når han kommer in Bergen, Norway.
- 13th: Andreas Angell performs Utrolig Varmt Vann in Oslo, Norway || Concert courtesy of nyMusikk komponistgruppe.
- 8th: Land's End Ensemble @ True North Festival || Performance of shulammite (a) in Calgary, Canada.
- 25th: MolOt Ensemble Workshop || Performance of shulammite (d) in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 26th: +47 - feiring || Performance of shulammite (a) in Oslo, Norway in celebration of Norwegian Society of Composers' 100th anniversary.