upcoming / past events.
- 24th: vihik (i) performed by NeoQuartet in Oslo, Norway
- 18th and 19th: premiere and two performances of the Finland-Swedish boutique opera Det här är ögonblicket with libretto by Heidi von Wright, as a part of Helsingin oopperakesä in Helsinki, Finland
- 3rd: recording session with Ensemble Phoenix Basel for a new work for octet in Basel, Switzerland
- 28th: premiere of a new double concerto for accordion, percussion and string orchestra, written for Jennifer Torrence and Momir Novakovic, as a part of AccordionF[est] in Tallinn, Estonia
- recording session and presentation of excerpts from a new music theatre work with Tacet(i) ensemble, Matti Pulkki, Iris Oja and David Hackston, as part of IntAct festival in Bangkok, Thailand
- 12th: det blåser en kald vind (reduced version) performed by Nordic Saxophone Collective as part of Festival MIDT i MARTS
- 25th - 28th: GJENNOM GARDEN in collaboration with Marius Kolbenstvedt shown in Sentralen, Oslo with Sølvguttene, Eirik Raude and Frank Havrøy.
- 8th: performance of vihik (f) - värv.vissen by Ksenia Rossar and Anneli Tohver in Tallinn, Estonia
- 21st: Cómo galopa la sangre premiered by Estonian duo Annely Leinberg and Kristel Marand in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 6th: vihik (g) premiered by Teodoro Anzellotti and le Quatuor Sine Nomine in Fribourg, Switzerland, as a part of FIMS Fribourg.
- 21st: jos se haihtuisi savuna premiered in Reykjavik, Iceland as part of UNM festival 2022.
- vihik (g) performed as a part of Tampering festival in Tampere, Finland. [Postponed to December/January 2023]
- 4th: Stabat Mater performance by Sean Bell, Marie van Luijk and Nynorsk messingkvintett as part of INN:PUST festival by nyMusikk Innlandet, in Hamar, Norway.
- 16th: vihik (b) / shulammite (e) performed by Ensemble U: in Tallinn, Estonia as a part of the DYCE project.
- 21st: American troupe Strange Trace presents the new digital micro-opera nada in collaboration with Evelyn Jean Pine.
- 23rd: Tacet(i) Ensemble premieres höpösöpö at the Bangkok Art and Culture Centre as part of the IntAct festival
- 18th: shulammite (g) premiered in Mayakovsky Library in St. Petersburg, with violinist Artur Zobnin
- 19th: det blåser en kald vind premiered at Panorama Festival in Aarhus, Denmark by Nordic Saxophone Collective
- 24th: det blåser en kald vind in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands by Nordic Saxophone Collective
- 1st: det blåser en kald vind performed in Hans Egede Kirke in Copenhagen by Nordic Saxophone Collective
- 7th: vihik (j) premiered in Leksand, Sweden
- 9th: Danish premiere of the chamber opera hvorfor pusen? in Aarhus, Denmark as part of the UNM 2021 Festival
- 29th: Stabat Mater premiered by Sean Bell, Marie van Luijk and Nynorsk Messingkvintett in Bragernes kirke, Drammen, Norway
- 1st: Stabat Mater performed by Sean Bell, Marie van Luijk, Nynorsk Messingkvintett in Oslo, Norway
- 1st: performance of vihik (f) - värv.vissen by Ksenia Rossar and Anneli Tohver in Tallinn, Estonia as part of the DIP conference 2021
- 22nd: Stabat Mater performed by Sean Bell, Marie van Luijk, Nynorsk Messingkvintett in Sandefjord, Norway
- 20th: premiere of minn(i)e in Sakala3 Theatre, Tallinn, Estonia
- 29th: premiere of vihik (i) as part of the NeoArte Festival in Gdańsk, Poland
- 2nd: audio play premiere of GJENNOM GARDEN, a collaboration with Marius Kolbenstvedt, Sølvguttene Eirik Raude and Frank Havrøy in Oslo, Norway
- 10th: performance of vihik (i) by NeoQuartet in Gdańsk, Poland
- 16th: premiere of õhk.luft.ilma by Tacet(i) Ensemble in Bangkok, Thailand as part of the Thailand New Music and Arts Symposium 2021
- 25th/26th: ukse taha presented by FLOW ensemble, directed by Jürg Henneberger in Boswil/Basel, Switzerland
- 29th: utrolig varmt vann presented as part of Michael Bridge's accordion recital in Toronto, Canada
- 2nd: vihik (f) - värv.vissen premiered by Ksenia Rossar and Anneli Tohver in Tallinn, Estonia
- 1st: vihik (a) presented by Rolston String Quartet at Theatre d'Alliance Francaise in Toronto, Canada
- 2nd: shulammite (a) and shulammite (d) presented at Cafeteatret in Oslo, Norway. Courtesy of nyMusikks komponistgruppe.
- 8th: shulammite (c) premiered by Land's End Ensemble at Rozsa Centre in Calgary, Canada.
- 2nd: kj/ærlige ord, premiered by Orkest de ereprijs, in Apeldoorn, Netherlands.
- 29th: Norwegian premiere of vihik (b) / shulammite (e) by MolOt ensemble in Nynorskens hus. Courtesy of nyMusikks komponistgruppe.
- 31st: Premiere of Codex Osloënsis in St. Petersburg, Russia in the collaborative project 'Шесть' with [instead] ensemble and friends.
- 7th: Russian premiere of vihik (b) / shulammite (e) by MolOt ensemble in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 2nd: isjoriske forsteder premiere with soprano Elisabeth Hetherington, at the National Library of Estonia, Tallinn, Estonia.
- 3rd: vihik (b) / shulammite (e) with the New Music Ensemble of the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre, in Tallinn, Estonia. As part of Estonian Music Days 2019/ISCM World Music Days.
- 15th: Estonian premiere of vihik (c) by the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre Symphony Orchestra presented in Tallinn, Estonia at the Methodist Church.
- 9th: premiere of messe norvégienne profane by Nynorsk messingkvintett and Sean Bell in Oslo, Norway.
- 18th: premiere of hvorfor pusen? at the Shanghai Conservatory of Music in China.
- 29th: reprise of vihik (b) /shulammite (e) at the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre's Main Hall.
- 20th: messe norvégienne profane performance by Nynorsk messingkvintett and Sean Bell in Balderin sali, Helsinki, Finland. Courtesy of Korvat auki.
- 23rd: messe norvégienne profane performance by Nynorsk messingkvintett and Sean Bell in the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre's Main Hall, Tallinn, Estonia.
- 13th: vihik (b) / shulammite (e) repeat performance by MolOt Ensemble in Perm, Russia.
- 11th: Accordionist Matti Pulkki's Debut Concert || Premiere of collaboration with Finnish accordionist Matti Pulkki in Helsinki, Finland.
- 17th: NyNorsk messingkvintett and Sean Bell with Ensemble 96 || Performance of så når han kommer in Oslo, Norway.
- 31st: Ukho Ensemble || Performance of ring dem som (sk)river postkort og si at blekket har tørket at Plivka Arts Centre in Kiev, Ukraine.
- 11th: MoLot Ensemble plays shulammite (d) at the Philharmonic Hall in Novosibirsk, Russia.
- 31st: natt-öö-ye, a song cycle commissioned by soprano Elisabeth Hetherington to be performed at the Great Hall of the History Museum in Tallinn, Estonia.
- 29th: støy, with Avanti! Chamber Orchestra Members, presented in Porvoo, Finland
- 29th: Operetta jeg gir faen i magnoliaen? presented by Nordic Youth Music Festival (UNM/Ung Nordisk Musikk festival) in Bergen, Norway.
- 6th: Fie Schouten and Jeroen Kimman premieres rykter behøver ikke ord in Bass Clarinet Festival as part of the Gaudeamus Composers' Festival in Utrecht, Netherlands
- 13th: +47 premieres vev.myriade, with soloists Helga Myhr (hardingfele) and Live Brekke (accordion) in Oslo, Norway.
- 14th: CMC presents: ICOT and Michael Bridge || Canadian premiere of utrolig varmt vann for solo accordion in Toronto, Canada. [Postponed to January 2018]
- 16th: Ultima Academy - Triologen II || Premiere of short opera scene [jeg gir faen i magnoliaen?] in the Ultima Academy, in collaboration with Norwegian author Linda Gabrielsen and KHiO in Oslo, Norway.
- 30th: NyNorsk messingkvintett and Sean Bell @ Brasswind || Performance of så når han kommer in Bergen, Norway.
- 13th: Andreas Angell performs Utrolig Varmt Vann in Oslo, Norway || Concert courtesy of nyMusikk komponistgruppe.
- 8th: Land's End Ensemble @ True North Festival || Performance of shulammite (a) in Calgary, Canada.
- 25th: MolOt Ensemble Workshop || Performance of shulammite (d) in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 26th: +47 - feiring || Performance of shulammite (a) in Oslo, Norway in celebration of Norwegian Society of Composers' 100th anniversary.