upcoming / recent events.
- 14th: CMC presents: ICOT and Michael Bridge || Canadian premiere of utrolig varmt vann for solo accordion in Toronto, Canada. [Postponed to January 2018]
- 16th: Ultima Academy - Triologen II || Premiere of short opera scene [jeg gir faen i magnoliaen?] in the Ultima Academy, in collaboration with Norwegian author Linda Gabrielsen and KHiO in Oslo, Norway.
- 30th: NyNorsk messingkvintett and Sean Bell @ Brasswind || Performance of så når han kommer in Bergen, Norway.
- 13th: Andreas Angell performs Utrolig Varmt Vann in Oslo, Norway || Concert courtesy of nyMusikk komponistgruppe.
- 8th: Land's End Ensemble @ True North Festival || Performance of shulammite (a) in Calgary, Canada.
- 25th: MolOt Ensemble Workshop || Performance of shulammite (d) in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 26th: +47 - feiring || Performance of shulammite (a) in Oslo, Norway in celebration of Norwegian Society of Composers' 100th anniversary.
- 11th: Accordionist Matti Pulkki's Debut Concert || Premiere of collaboration with Finnish accordionist Matti Pulkki in Helsinki, Finland.
- 17th: NyNorsk messingkvintett and Sean Bell with Ensemble 96 || Performance of så når han kommer in Oslo, Norway.
- 31st: Ukho Ensemble || Performance of ring dem som (sk)river postkort og si at blekket har tørket in Kiev, Ukraine.
- 11th: MoLot Ensemble plays shulammite (d) in Novosibirsk, Russia.
- 31st: natt-öö-ye, a song cycle commissioned by soprano Elisabeth Hetherington to be performed in Tallinn, Estonia.
- 29th: støy, with Avanti! Chamber Orchestra Members, presented in Porvoo, Finland
- 29th: Operetta jeg gir faen i magnoliaen? presented by Nordic Youth Music Festival (UNM/Ung Nordisk Musikk festival) in Bergen, Norway.
- 13th: +47 premieres vev.myriade, with soloists Helga Myhr (hardingfele) and Aliisa Barrière (violin) in Oslo, Norway.
- Dramatikkens Hus: Collaboration with Norwegian dramaturge Marius Kolbenstvedt on Gjennom Garden in Oslo, Norway.
- Collaboration with virtuoso storyteller Heidi Dahlsveen on Hervor in England.
- Land's End Ensemble plays commissioned piano trio shulammite (c).
- Opera project with each a writer from Norway, Hong Kong and Estonia.