upcoming / recent events.
- 14th: CMC presents: ICOT and Michael Bridge || Canadian premiere of utrolig varmt vann for solo accordion in Toronto, Canada. [Postponed to a later date in the autumn]
- 16th: Ultima Academy - Triologen II || Premiere of short opera scene [jeg gir faen i magnoliaen?] in the Ultima Academy, in collaboration with Norwegian author Linda Gabrielsen and KHiO in Oslo, Norway.
- 30th: NyNorsk messingkvintett and Sean Bell @ Brasswind || Performance of så når han kommer in Bergen, Norway.
- 13th: Andreas Angell performs Utrolig Varmt Vann in Oslo, Norway || Concert courtesy of nyMusikk komponistgruppe.
- 8th: Land's End Ensemble @ True North Festival || Performance of shulammite (a) in Calgary, Canada.
- 25th: MolOt Ensemble Workshop || Performance of shulammite (d) in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 26th: +47 - feiring || Performance of shulammite (a) in Oslo, Norway in celebration of Norwegian Society of Composers' 100th anniversary.
- 11th: Accordionist Matti Pulkki's Debut Concert || Premiere of collaboration with Finnish accordionist Matti Pulkki in Helsinki, Finland.
- ??: +47 presents new commissioned work.
- New work for soprano Elisabeth Hetherington performed in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Dramatikkens Hus: Collaboration with Norwegian dramaturge Marius Kolbenstvedt on Gjennom Garden in Oslo, Norway.
- Collaboration with virtuoso storyteller Heidi Dahlsveen on Hervor in England.
- Land's End Ensemble plays commissioned piano trio shulammite (c).